Free Paid Surveys for 2019
If you’ve done any amount of searching online for how to make money, chances are you’ve come across one strategy – taking free paid surveys for cash.
Sometimes you’re presented with a list of 30 or so survey companies. But do you really need to sign up with dozens of survey companies to make money online?
Best Legit Survey Companies
Here’s the good news. With only just two legit survey companies that don’t try to scam you – the best survey sites currently available in 2019 – you can make extra money from home.
Don’t waste your time signing up for free paid survey companies that only offer the opportunity to earn every once in a while. If you need a solution to earn some extra cash, the two companies below can help you maximize earnings.
These two companies are well established, legit, and make taking surveys for cash easy.
#1 – Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie is the absolute best free paid survey site for a number of reasons.
- They pay better than most companies – the points value ranges between $.10 and $.90 per survey approximately. If you’re doing surveys daily, those amounts add up.
- You can cash out quickly. You can cash out your survey earnings at 1,000 points, so you don’t have to wait months to get your funds.
- They offer daily surveys – some survey companies only put out a couple surveys a month, so you can’t earn very much.
- Survey Junkie surveys don’t take much time – at most you’ll spend about 15-20 minutes on a survey, and most are much shorter.
- They pay out in electronic gift cards or cash via Paypal. (Some companies only offer gift cards to retailers.)
So here’s how to get started with Survey Junkie free paid surveys:
- Create an account (or sign up with Facebook). You’ll need a Paypal account first so you can get paid later.
- Browse the survey categories and choose a survey to complete.
- Once you’ve hit Submit, points will be added to your account.
- Keep doing surveys until you’ve hit a cashout threshold.
- When you reach $10 or more, you can have money sent to your Paypal account.
It takes approximately 1 minute to sign up with Survey Junkie. And it’s totally free (as every survey company you sign up with!)
Click here to start earning money with Survey Junkie.
#2 – Swagbucks Gold Surveys
When it comes to the best paid surveys in 2019, Swagbucks Gold Surveys is a solid choice.
Here are the reasons Swagbucks Gold surveys are so awesome:
- They provide an upfront estimate of how much time it will take you to complete. That way you know whether the survey is worth it to you. (Anyone who saves me time gets my vote!)
- Swagbucks survey are time sensitive. These surveys are only available for limited times so make sure you check your account regularly.
- The more you do, the more you earn. Swagbucks Gold Surveys reward activity, so you have an opportunity to earn more the more you do.
- They offer more earning opportunities than just surveys. You can also earn money by trying out products or watching videos.
Like Survey Junkie, Swagbucks Gold Surveys pay out in electronic gift cards or cash via Paypal. You can even get Visa gift cards to use, too.
Here are the steps to get started:
1. Click here to sign up with Swagbucks Gold
It takes approximately 1 minute to sign up with Swagbucks Gold (these legit survey companies want your opinion, not every detail of your personal data).
It only takes a minute to sign up, after which you’ll receive a welcome email. Like Survey Junkie, Swagbucks is a free paid survey site.
Of course, to actually earn any money with surveys, you have to take action.
2. Check your email and login. Then follow these steps to earn the most with Swagbucks in the least amount of time.
3. Click Answer in the left side navigation. You’ll see a list of surveys, the estimated time it takes to complete, and how many Swagbucks you’ll earn.
4. Now sort by clicking the arrow (see circled area in the image below) and arranging the surveys by the amount you’ll earn. Or you can sort by the total approximate time. (Keep in mind some of the surveys are to win a sweepstakes – so you take the survey and receive a chance to win.)
5. Take whatever surveys you can in the time you have available.
- 50 Easiest Things to Flip for Profit and Make Money
- 25 Best Passive Income Ideas to Start Today
- How to Make $500 to $1000 Extra Per Month
Tips on Earning More with Free Paid Surveys
Signing up for surveys is just the first step. They call it earning for a reason – you gotta work it!
I’ve been racking up Swagbucks points and Survey Junkie gift cards for a while and I’ve developed a few tips and tricks:
- Set a daily alarm to log in and check your survey sites. You’ll only earn consistently when you log in consistently. Set a phone or desktop alarm every day at a time when you’re available to check your survey dashboard so you remember.
- Do surveys during downtime. Any time you’re on hold for longer than a minute, waiting for a cup of water to heat, or eating lunch, log on to check your survey opportunities.
- Download the Swagbucks app so you can earn extra on your smartphone. Watching a TV show with your spouse or kids that doesn’t really hold your interest? I don’t mind multitasking when I’m earning some extra income.
- Fill out your account profile completely. The more information advertisers have about you, the more survey opportunities you’re likely to receive.
- Don’t forget to ask for referrals from friends and family members. Most survey companies allow you to refer people you know (Swagbucks actually gives you a link), so you can get even more earning opportunities. If you have a social media presence, you may be able to earn extra by sharing your referral link.
- Download the browser extension for Swagbucks.